Saturday, July 13, 2013

Exciting Find

Ok. Here goes my second attempt at starting a blog.....all things technical scare me! In an effort to be more organized I decided to set up my math centers like the queen of Clutter Free Clasroom. I have all of my math tubs sorted and I created some funky labels to jazz them up a little. While shopping at Target yesterday I came across these perfect pocket charts in the $1 section ( perfect for using with the math workshop) They come in a variety of pretty colors. I chose blue in the hopes that it will calm my ever energetic first graders next year. I have hope.....

The pocket chart has 8 pockets so I cut each in half and added a little decorative scotch tape to dress each section up a little.


Thank you Jodi for helping me get a better handle on organizing math centers!

No comments:

Post a Comment